Smart thermostats work seamlessly with your existing heating system and lets you control your heating from your smart devices. Set schedules, get alerts if you leave the heating on and keep your home warm without wasting energy.
Have more than one zone of heating? That’s fine. You can have control over several heating zones all from one smart device.
Want to control individual radiators? Why not try smart radiator valves! These allow you to set individual temperatures and times for your chosen radiators; meaning you could keep the babies room toastie whilst keeping your room cooler.
You may think this is unnecessarily expensive however in the long run smart controls could save you money.
- it can save you money on your heating bill
- You can run your system more efficiently
- You can turn the heating off or on even when you are away from the home
- You can receive monthly updates of how much you’re spending.
- A warning can be sent when your home reaches a certain temperature