Did you know as a landlord you have a duty of care towards your tenants?

The HSE states “Landlords have a duty of care to their tenants. This is a legal duty to repair and maintain gas pipework, flues and appliances in a safe condition, to ensure an annual gas safety check on each appliance and flue, and to keep a record of each safety check.”

This means a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate is required for all rental accommodations in the UK if there are gas appliances within the property; this can include but is not limited to gas hobs, gas fires and gas boilers.

What’s included in your Gas safety check?:

  • All gas appliances will be checked
  • Ventilation checked
  • All safety devices checked
  • Gas pressure check
  • Flue test
  • Landlord Gas safety certificate as a record
  • A annual reminder with no commitment needed

Still don’t know if you need a landlord gas safety certificate? Give us a call and we would be happy to discuss this with you.

Power Flush Machine
Power Flush Machine