If you are thinking of purchasing a property or have just purchased a property one of our Gas Safe engineers can carry out a Gas Safety inspection report, this will assist in you with any potential problems.
We will essentially check and report if the gas appliances and pipework in your prospective property is safe and if any future repairs or maintenance will be required.
- List of all gas / oil appliances (including makes and models where achievable)
- Results from our findings from tightness, pressure and flame failure tests (where applicable)
- Report on supplied ventilation and recommendations (if any)
- Give report on condition on overall central heating system, including boilers, flues, radiators (including TRV’s), controls, pipework and cylinder (if applicable)
- Also report on condition of all gas or oil appliance such as gas cooker, hob or Aga
- Details of any unsafe appliance, boiler or flue that does not meet the current regulations
- Details and estimated costs involved in repairing any found faults (if any)
- Overall recommendation on central heating system and all gas / oil appliances (based on all of above)
- Visual inspection on all accessible pipes