If you suspect a water leak, you should contact a professional plumber as soon as possible!
Don’t delay – ignoring a leak can lead to more damage to your property…
If you have a leaking or burst pipe in your home, you should turn off your water immediately. You can do this by turning the stopcock. Stopcocks are often under the kitchen sink, but yours might be elsewhere in your home. It’s a good idea to find out where it is before you have an emergency.
What causes burst pipes and leaks?
The most common causes of burst or leaking pipes are:
- Water pressure – If a pipe, toilet or water pump in your home becomes clogged, it can increase the water pressure. This makes the pipes expand and crack or burst. If you think there’s a blockage anywhere in your water system, get a plumber to take a look.
- Cold – When pipes freeze, the water in them expands. This can lead to cracks or bursts in your pipework.
We can attend to your burst pipe from just £70 including + VAT (this includes the 1st hour on site) during normal working hours. There are no hidden charges, and any parts that are required will be quoted before fitting.
- A fixed-price, no-obligation quote with no hidden fees
- Parts and labour included
- 12 month guarantee on the repair
What happens if you can’t fix my problem?
It’s up to you. Our engineer will tell you straightaway and talk you through your options.
What happens if you find more than one problem?
Your quote is only for the work we’ve already agreed with you. If it’s related to the original problem, we’ll repair it as part of our fixed price. If there are any unrelated faults, for example if you’ve called us about a leaking pipe but ask us to fix a blocked drain, we’ll provide a separate quote for each repair. We’ll then provide a 12 month guarantee for the work we have done.